Thread: iPad charging

iPad charging

Hello. I have an Apple Ipad. The thing that I want to know that how long does it take to charge up the IPad device when been plugged to socket. I have been charging my device for around 5 hours and it is just been able to charge only 50%. I have no idea why is this happening? I hope to get a better solution for the thing from here. Help would be appreciated.

Re: iPad charging

There is actually a paradigm which may have the issue to be sorted. The thing is that it depends on which type of socket outlet you use to the make the issue to be be sorted. So in order to get the issue to work out well check out for the AC outlet or USB port. Do check out for the thing and then get to the issue to be sorted. Using AC outlet would help you out well.

USB charging is not allowed in Ipad so you need to use Wall outlet that may help in charging the device well. It could be that you are using some kind of hardware that is not able to provide proper ailment to the same. So do check out for the thing it may be that the charging device is not able to function and is leading such problem.

It could be that the battery is been appended with some issue and hence this is the reason you are not able to work or process well with the same. So in order to get the problem to be solved all you need to do is to replace the battery and then check out for the thing. I hope this will definitely help you out to get the issue sorted. So do look out for the output and make the things o work out for you.

It basically is depended on the computer or system that you use. In may of the system that is supported by Windows cannot charge via USB cables unless the Ipad is off or asleep. in Mac system the connection should be able to plug in directly using the USB connectivity. The time that it uses basically related on the ipad that whether u is on USE or no.