Thread: Sync iPad on two computers?

Sync iPad on two computers?

Hello. I have an Apple Ipad and Macbook Pro and Imac. The thing that I want to know is can I gel up or use the Ipad to be connected to the Imac or Macbook pro well. Is it possible to synchronize the device with two different system. It would be a great help if you can help me out in getting the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: sync iPad on two computers?

The Ipad device that you have is especially a one computer device and it is not possible to sync it with two different system. The things is the devices like Iphone and Ipod touch can be synchronized well with the system using the itunes library so it is essentially it should work out for the Ipod devices but for Ipad it is quite not possible.

Itunes application is supported by Iphone and Ipod touch application well. I have tried to synchronize the devices with system well and it did well work. The problem do comes when I tried the same to sync the same that is the Ipad with the system using Itunes it do not gel up well. It seems that the issue is not able to work out well. Do look out for the synchronization it may be that you may face the same problem.

You may be able to synchronize the device with the system using the utility disc that is been provided with the same. It is necessary that you look out for the manual that may be provided and for the features that it supports under the system that you want to synchronize. I hope this may let you to a better conclusion. I hope the synchronization will be able to detect and gel with the device.

There can be a possibility that the application you have for synchronizing may not be proper and hence not is not ale to cope well. So in order to get the device to get sync with the system you need to use the Itunes application that is full fledge working with no appended issue. Do look out for the thing and then try to implement the necessary ailment.