Thread: Ipod Touch Songs keep repeating

Ipod Touch Songs keep repeating

I have an Ipod Touch and getting some problem after configuring entire settings related to the same, I don't know what the reason of this error. My iPod has stopped automatically advancing to the next track. It keep repeating the same track endlessly until I manually choose the next song. Where as, I configured all of the settings. Would you all help me please !

There are some of the settings that you are lacking there from your device, you can reset that setting and your problem would be far away. Just go to the settings section of your device, when you are in the iPod section, and the album art is displaying, tap it once. You will get a small screen displayed there and would be tapped on top and in the left corner there is the loop setting placed there that should be in blue color. Tap that once it will go back to white and your problem will be resolved ..

Yeah ! that's right you are lacking some settings in your iPod and once you made that settings with proper values, you can get your device as you need to have before. You need to check your device settings and turn on the repeat option of the song player ?

• Go to Settings section in your iPod.
    • Select Main menu from there and then scroll down 4 spaces.
    • You will get a option there that enables one song to repeat over and over.

I guess ,you are using iTunes and these configuration can help you to get your player as in reliable manner that you want..
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi,

Just start your songs playing and then tap the screen so the progress bar that says that how much of the recent added song has played displayed at the top of the screen. From the left side of the screen is a pair of arrows that loop around in a kind of a circle.

If that circle is blue with a small "1" within a circle, your iPod will loop one song endlessly. If it's blue is configured without "1", it'll play all of your songs, then loop via the current playlist. If it's white, it will stop at the end of the playlist.

That's a three different method to toggle, so tap it to changes the settings from disabled to loop playlist to loop one song, and then go back to disabled.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you have the solution yet and if you can't do anything to solve this issue then you need to go for the manuals that can help you " How to use the iPod" where you will get a lot of manuals for controlling managing your device. It is issued by the apple itself for their users. It is provided in the file that is in the PDF format and you download that as a free from the apple device where you need to go for the chapter 3 that is specially written for managing music related problems....... you can get it from here : http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

idea Ipod Touch Songs keep repeating

It is the simple way to do. If your Ipod Touch Keeps Repeating the same song over and over and over again you can do the following : Make double touch the current album and you will get a "repeat" icon there on the left top side of the screen, just Unclick it and it should resolve the problem.

Happy Re: Ipod Touch Songs keep repeating

I had the same problem with my Touch. Checked here . . .you guys are GENIUSES!!!

Re: Ipod Touch Songs keep repeating

It took me a while to figure out that the same "loop" icon is used for repeat playlist and play playlist once, only the color changes. As mentioned above, it's blue for loop playlist and white for play playlist and stop. I would have used a different icon for one of those functions, perhaps a simple half loop. What do I know, I'm only a programmer.
    Last edited by wildcatherder; 22-05-2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Misunderstood previous posts