Thread: MBP Intermittent Keyboard/Trackpad Freeze

MBP Intermittent Keyboard/Trackpad Freeze

I have the 13 inch Apple MacBook Pro and it was working very well till last week. Now it has started creating the keyboard and touchpad issue. From last one week the the Keyboard and Trackpad are getting freeze intermittently. I do not know what can i do for resolving this issue of the Apple MacBook Pro, so i am here for getting the help from you people and i hope that you will provide the proper suggestion to fix this problem.

Re: MBP Intermittent Keyboard/Trackpad Freeze

There can be many possible reasons for the keyboard and the trackpad freezing issue in the Apple MacBook Pro or any other laptops. I think there are many unnecessary processes are running in your Apple MacBook Pro which are utilizing the most of the RAM memory of the MacBook. As the result the some of the features of the MacBokk pro does not works for some time and the same issue with the Keyboard/Trackpad. After some time it starts working when some of the RAM memory gets free.

You have mentioned that this Intermittent Keyboard and Trackpad Freeze issue started from last week in the Apple MacBook Pro. So, before that the MacBokk was working properly. I will suggest you to restore the system settings of the Apple MacBook pro. This will resolve and fix this Keyboard and Trackpad issue of the MacBook Pro.

Did you have installed any new software or application in your Apple MacBook Pro and after that this keyboard and the trackpad freezing issue has been started then i think first of all your should remove that software from the MacBook pro.

Some times it may possible that the application you have installed is not totally compatible or it may be damaged and corrupted. as the result the system does not work normally.

This issue can only be resolved by the system restore or the clean installation of the Operating system in the Apple MackBook pro. so first try out the Restore option and if it does not work then reinstall the operating system. But for both the things you will need to have the installation disc of the Mac OS X installation disc. but before this if your Apple MacBook Pro is still in the warranty period then contact to the Apple service center.