Thread: help gprs setting my samsung corby gt-3653

help gprs setting my samsung corby gt-3653

Hi everyone,
    I am having Samsung Corby GT-S3653 phone and i am using since two months. Now i wanted to have internet on my phone. I really don't know the settings for the gprs. So i wanted to know the gprs settings for my Corby phone to access internet. Please help me to provide the gprs settings for my phone, i use airtel network on my phone.

Re: help gprs setting my samsung corby gt-3653

I think you need to check out with the network provider which you are using it on your phone, just call to the customer care and ask them to provide the proper solution for your problem which you are facing it right now. I also have a phone and i asked the operator people to provide the gprs setting for my phone and now i am able to use internet without any of the problem.

I have activated GPRS on my phone with airtel operator. You can set the settings which i have: First go to the Interent options and in the settings then you need to go to internet profiles, you need to click on the arrrow and create new one as follows.

Set the name = Mobile Office ,
    Access point name = airtelgprs.com ,
    Authentication type = normal ,
    Leave user id and password blank .
    Protocol = http ,
    Proxy Address = 0.0.0.0 ,
    Linger time = 30

Save the settings and then you need to switch off you phone and re-start it to have access to internet without any of the problem.

I think if you want to have any of the gprs settings for you phone then you need to contact customer care for the assistence. And also if you want then you can go on to the Airtel lobby and ask them to provide you the settings. It it is possible then they will definitely provide you the settings for your phone and also they will activate gprs on your phone. After that you can use the internet without any of the problem.

You can also check out the settings and also the activation process on the internet and also you can go on the officail website of Airtel and there you can ask for the activation of the gprs for your phone. If it is activated then you can also check out with the gprs settings on the airtel website and set the settings as directed on the website and after that follow all the instruction for activating the service.