Thread: How to connect samsung corby to the Computer?

How to connect samsung corby to the Computer?

I have recently bought a new Samsung Corby phone which I am trying to connect to my desktop computer which is running on Windows 7 operating system but the computer does not detects the phone. Whenever I connect the phone to the computer, it does not get detected but gets charged. So if anybody knows How to connect samsung corby to the Computer?

Re: How to connect samsung corby to the Computer?

Check the USB cord which you are using to connect the phone to the computer. USB cord consist of lines of conductors which can get damaged due to improper handling or storage. If the any of the line of the conductor is faulty then the communication between the computer and phone will not be proper which will lead to phone not getting detected by the computer. Therefore I would suggest that you change the connecting cord and see if the phone gets detected or not.

The phone will not get detected unless and until the Samsung PC studio is installed on the computer. Install the Samsung PC studio on the computer which is available with the phone. After installing Samsung PC studio, connect the phone and install the required drivers for the phone. Once the samsung PC studio on the computer, the phone will be detected without any problem.

Thanks for sharing the useful information about the Samsung phone. After installing the Samsung PC studio on the computer the phone got detected and synced. After syncing the mobile phone with computer, I tried to transfer the songs on the phone but the transfer rate is very slow and hence transferring bigger files becomes difficult. I want to know how to improve the USB transfer rate of Samsung?

Samsung phones have different modes in which the phone can be connected to the computer. If you access the phone using Samsung studio, the data transfer rate will be slow. To improve the USB data rate of the Samsung phone, connect the phone using Mass Storage mode. To put the phone in mass storage mode, open main menu and select Settings. Go to phone settings. In PC connection tab, select Mass storage mode and then connect it to the computer