Thread: Does Moto Cliq Hardware Support Multitouch?

Does Moto Cliq Hardware Support Multitouch?

Hello, I though that the Motorola Cliq is having the ability to provide the Multitouch, but some of the Droid users told me that it is having the hardware issues which simply tell us that it needs some sort of hardware support for this. I want to know that whether there is any sort of hardware support available or not? If anyone is having the details about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Does Moto Cliq Hardware Support Multitouch?

Hello, I would suggest you to simply wait till the update of the Moto Cliq gets done. As you will able to use the Multitouch support after that only. Currently there is not any type of facility from which you will able to get the solution for your Multitouch requirement. As there is nothing available from which you will able to get the solution for your Multitouch of the Motorola Cliq. So, just wait till the update.

Hello, I have come to know from the Android that they will simply provide you the details for your hardware support. So, you must need to make use of the waiting till you will able to get the solution for the problem from the Moto Cliq Hardware Support. So, till that you need to wait for it. So, just wait till that update will gets completed.

Hello, I am also searching for the same solution and then while searching on internet, I come to know that it is not available. So, if you are having any solution for that then please provide that to me. Means if there is any other trick from which we will able to get the solution about it. If you know any kind of details for that then please provide that to me.

Hello, you must need to wait till you get the solution from the Android. As they are going to provide this feature in the next update. So, you need to wait till they will provide the new update and after that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then make use of the new updated version with the multitouch features.