Thread: Copy Paste and block text delete feature is missing in Samsung jet

Copy Paste and block text delete feature is missing in Samsung jet

I have purchased a Samsung jet and surprised the Copy Paste and block text delete feature is missing in Samsung jet When i am trying to copy paste in the text input editor i came to know that the phone is not having this feature. How come a smart phone is not having this kind of feature? Need suggestion on this topic.

Re: Copy Paste and block text delete feature is missing in Samsung jet

After going through the discussion let me tell you that you can only get the help about this topic on the Samsung. As this the firmware issue of the Samsung as they have not introduced this feature in the same. So it is advisable to discuss the same on the Samsung so that they can guide you about this issue.

I have contacted about this issue on the Samsungs mobile phone technical support number is 08456 7267864 and they have advise me that this is the problem with the firmware and they are trying to fix this issue in the next update release of this phone. And apologize for the inconvenience. Thats it!!!!!!!!

Hey Craigg, I am having the same issue with my Jet phone and i am unable to copy paste. As per your discussion i come to know that this is the issue of then firmware which might be fixed in the next update of the Firmware. But can you tell me where can get the information about the release of the firmware update for the Samsung Jet.

I have asked the same to the Samsung and they suggested me to keep in touch with the nearest store so that you will come to know if there is any update for the Samsung will release as they are not officially release any note about the latest update for the firmware. So it is better to stick to the official site and check for the release of the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigg View Post
    I have asked the same to the Samsung and they suggested me to keep in touch with the nearest store so that you will come to know if there is any update for the Samsung will release as they are not officially release any note about the latest update for the firmware. So it is better to stick to the official site and check for the release of the update.
    Thanks a lot for helping for the issue that i have asked about and the quick response given by is appreciable. I will be in touch with the Samsung and post here if the update got released in future.