Thread: Issues With MotoBlur Crashing And Losing All MotoBlur Contacts From Devour

Issues With MotoBlur Crashing And Losing All MotoBlur Contacts From Devour

Hello, I have recently bought the Devour. It is working fine. But, there is some sort of the issue with the Motoblur contacts as it is crashing and due to that all of my contacts got removed from that. As I have done setting due to which the contacts are got saved on the MotoBlur Server. So, if you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Issues With MotoBlur Crashing And Losing All MotoBlur Contacts From Devour

Hello, if you are getting the solution for this, then you have to wait for that. As it will simply solve your problem. As most of the time after crashing when you lost your contacts they will come back. But, they will take some time to come back. So, just wait for the time period and get solved for your problem. All of the contacts will come back and you need not to take backup of that.

Hello, you must need to make use of the Factory data reset if you are getting the problem of the MotoBlur Crashing And Losing All MotoBlur Contacts From Devour. It will simply solve the problem which you are getting. It will get solved when you simply perform the Factory Data Reset. It will simply solve your problem. So, you just need to make use of the Factory Data Reset.

Hello, If you are getting the problem with your MotoBlur Crashing And Losing All MotoBlur Contacts From Devour then you must need to check that from the Motorola Technical support. As it may be possible that you are getting the problem with the mobile phone and due to that you are having this issue. So, just make use of the help from the Service center then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello you need to perform the Factory Data Reset and for that you must need to make use of the steps below:
    • You need to open the Applications tray from your Phone.
    • After that tap on the Settings.
    • Now you again need to Scroll Down and tap SD Card storage.
    • Now again scroll down and tap on the Factory data Reset.
    • Now Tap on the Reset Phone.