Thread: PC data cable for Samsung B3410

PC data cable for Samsung B3410

Hi there, I am having an issue with the recently bought which is unable to connect to the computer as i am not having the data cable to attach with the same. And i wanted to connect the same to computer as i wanted to restore the backup of the phone. So let me know where can i get the PC data cable for Samsung B3410 . Thanks for future help.

Re: PC data cable for Samsung B3410

If you have recently purchased the phone then i think that you can get the PC data cable in the Box that came with the device. Look into the Box and see whether it is having or not, As the phone is feature with all this accessories and if you are not having then contact your dealer and ask for the PC data cable. Hope this will help.

Quote Originally Posted by ameer123 View Post
    If you have recently purchased the phone then i think that you can get the PC data cable in the Box that came with the device. Look into the Box and see whether it is having or not, As the phone is feature with all this accessories and if you are not having then contact your dealer and ask for the PC data cable. Hope this will help.
    Yes i know that the phone is come up with the accessories and even i have got the same but i don't how i have misplaced the same or it is being stolen so that is why i am looking for the same. So let me know about the same.

In that i will ask you to look for the PC data cable for Samsung B3410 on the eBay which is having the availability of the PC data cable for Samsung B3410 which you are looking for. It will cost you around as £2.95 which might got changed as the policy. So do hurry and purchase it before it sold out.Hope you will like the same.

I am having the same issue with samsung phone of mine which i was unable to connect to the PC as data cable was missing. So i have directly contacted to the Samsung store about the same and they provide me the same. So i am asking you too take the help from the Samsung dealer and get rid of this issue. Thanks.