Thread: Samsung Corby PRO

Samsung Corby PRO

Hi to all. I have recently brought a new Samsung Corby Pro (B5310). I am really impressed by its features. All the pre-installed internet applications are the best part for quick access. Also the Qwerty keypad and Touchscreen together makes messaging really a fun. But I have a few question which are as follows:
    1. Supported Video Formats.
    2. Supported Games format.
    3. KIES software

Re: Samsung Corby PRO

Samsung KIES is a computer software provided by Samsung to synchronize your Samsung mobile handset with your computer. This is useful for Data backup of your Samsung handset. It also is useful for file transfers, multimedia managment and also to get online Samsung help and applications. It also helps you to convert files to supported format of your Samsung mobile handset.

The Samsung Corby Pro is a Java Platform mobile phone. So thus it will not be able to play all third party games and application which is possible with Windows smartphone. But still you can install and play Java Games on Samsung Corby Pro. I have a Samsung Corby Plus and I install Java games to my mobile phone.

The Corby Pro is the Best phone I ever used. It has native support for MPEG4, 3GPP, WMV, H.264 and H.263 video formats. Also it play videos on full screen mode, which is not the case with Corby Plus. As far as the audio format is considered it supports WMA, MP3 and AAC as well as MP3 & polyphonic ringtones.

As with other Java phones Samsung B5310 supports all Java games. You can install Samsung KIES or Samsung PC Studio to install these games easily after downloading them on your computer. I use Samsung KIES to get games installed on my Samsung B5310. The .jar and .jad file format games are supported as Samsung B5310 is a Java phone.

i have a problem to assign the speed dial..
    please can anyone help me?
    i've searched and googled but no answer found...