Thread: Remove password off Samsung Tocco F480

Remove password off Samsung Tocco F480

Hi there, I have bought the Samsung Tocco F480 which i have given to my wife as birthday gift. But she somehow forgot the password of the phone and now unable to unlock the text message on the phone. Now i need to Remove password off Samsung Tocco F480. So help me with the same issue with the Samsung Tocco F480.

Re: Remove password off Samsung Tocco F480

I think the best way to get rid of this is to contact the Samsung as they are having the access on then phone remotely and can remove the Password or change the same to default with the same. So contact them and get rid of the issue. To contact them call on to Samsung support on 084567267864 and discuss your issue.

If you have set the password and now unable to find how to remove the password then let me tell you that you can do only one thing to resolve the issue which is known as the hard Reset of the phone. This hard reset phone will delete all the data from your device and set it back to the factory default. So take the backup and work with the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post
    If you have set the password and now unable to find how to remove the password then let me tell you that you can do only one thing to resolve the issue which is known as the hard Reset of the phone. This hard reset phone will delete all the data from your device and set it back to the factory default. So take the backup and work with the issue.
    I appreciate your response but as i am new for this device i am not having the knowledge about the hard resetting of the phone. So if possible help me to with the hard resetting also.

To hard reset the phone you have to go through the below given detail which is discussed about the same and will let you reset the phone and all the data will be out of the phone memory. So go through the same.
    • Start the Phone
    • Type *2767*3855#
    • Wait for few minutes until this process complete

Thats it check whether you are able to access the message or not.

I am having the same issue with the samsung device which i have entered the wrong password for many time and the phone got locked which i am unable to access the same. So finally i have taken the phone to the mobile phone repairing shop and they charge me some amount and then the issue got resolved. Thank you.