Thread: Format my samsung star mobile

Format my samsung star mobile

Hello friends,
    I have a Samsung Star mobile phone and recently my phone was hit by the virus problem, because of which my phone was facing more problem. By which i was not able to do anything on my phone. So please i want to format my phone as there are most of the unwanted files which are in no use and i am not able to delete them. So plese help me to format my phone and also provide me some solution to remove virus and also some information for virus protection.

Re: Format my samsung star mobile

You can try these codes which are used for hard reset of samsung phone. It works for every samsung phone and you can be able to format or hard reset the phone. It will help you out to delete all the data from the phone and you phone will look like new phone. So try it and see wheater it helps you out.

1. *2767*3855#
    2. *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
    3. #7465625*638*00000000#
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can also format your phone's memory with the help of the master reset which is available in the phone itself. This option is available on every phone and you can also see it in your phone and with this option you can format your phone's memory withuot any of the problem. But before performing it you need to do backup of all the data from your phone which can be helpful of future use.

I think if you want to format memory card then you format it with the help of the memory card reader which is easily available in any of the store and also it is very cheap. If you don't have then buy one and then connect it to your computer and then place your phone memory card to the proper slot in the card reader and then if the card appears on your computer, then you can format it with the help of the format option when you right click.

I think you need to check out the option for formating your phone with the help of the any of the method that can be provided by the samsung side. Also you can contact to the samsung people to provide you the way for formating your phone to remove the virus from the phon. As i have seen that there are most of the methods available for formatting samsung phone. So better to visit samsung website.

To prevent your phone from the virus infection then i think you need to use any of the best antivirus for your phone which are available on the free website for free. You can go on Gallary.mobile9 website and there you need to select your phones model number and then they will provide all the applications essential for your phone and also you can have them for free. So just visit the site and check out some applications.