Thread: Motorola DEXT Contacts Transfer

Motorola DEXT Contacts Transfer

Hello,
    I have a Motorola Dext handset and I need to transfer contacts to another mobile or computer or laptop. How can I do this? Which is the application to be used. I had done this but it was limited to my cell phone. I have never imported them to the computer or any other mobile. If you know the process then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motorola DEXT Contacts Transfer

Hello,
    If you have then internet connection activated on the mobile then you can use them to transfer to your account which you will be creating on the motorola site. Also, if you need then you can synchronize your connects to the Google account. You can try one of these techniques to transfer or store your contacts.

Hello,
    Contacts Transfer is a small freeware compatible software. Practical and useful, this software will help a large number of users in the transfer of their data. Indeed, it happens too often that data transferred via a standard PC after disappearing or being damaged. Contacts Transfer has been designed to safely transfer the database of contact from one phone to another. It is necessary both to users with a phone and a mobile professional staff and all those who change their mobile with the SIM card is not compatible with the new operator. Via this software, you can choose to transfer your contacts, their associated images and / or caller groups to which they belong through the intuitive interface. Then it only remains to choose the mode of transfer: Bluetooth, infrared or memory card.

Hello,
    I am trying to transfer my contacts from my Motorola Dext to another phone

- can not transfer it via Bluetooth for only 1 contact at a time (I + 450 !!!!), not possible via infrared (no recognition of 2 aircraft).
    - I also did a backup to the memory stick, but there is no way to find files that famous contacts on a PC: strange as the backup to the correct air; So no way not more then transfer.

If you know the trick to be able to find and transfer the file .. or anything else to transfer contacts.

Hello,
    So I can transfer the data file from my Dext indeed send but not receive, I will not even found by other although I'm visible! Even after the link with the mobile phone is nothing I can also transfer data over the file from other phone's move but do not use it. Pictures were black, and music is also not the type of audio can not be given back! can someone help me there? I think it's because I truly regrettable that such a cell phone bluetooth data transfer has not even the mist on it but each other, so who can help me please report.