Thread: Auto-Connect issue with Motorola Backflip

Auto-Connect issue with Motorola Backflip

People please help me in solving this problem. I have a bluetooth car kit which is connected to my car stereo. I paired and connected my Motorola Backflip to the car kit and it works fine but the problem is the phone does not auto connect to the system, I have to manually establish the connection between the system and the phone. So if anybody knows how to solve Auto-Connect issue with Motorola Backflip then please share some information. Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Auto-Connect issue with Motorola Backflip

Two paired devices will establish the connection automatically when both the devices are ON. If both the devices are ON then the connection is established but if the bluetooth on the phone is turned on little late, then the connection will not be established as the paired device will stop searching for available device. Therefore keep the bluetooth of the phone ON while entering the car and you will not be required to establish the connection manually.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Sometimes while pairing of the devices some problem occurs due to which the devices are not able to connect automatically to the paired devices. Hence open the paired devices menu and delete the Bluetooth kit from the phone. Once the entry is deleted, pair the phone and the car kit again and save it. Once the pairing is done, see if the connection between the phone and the car kit is established automatically.

Sometimes the operating system of the phone gets stuck in a loop while executing certain application. If such a situation occurs then some features of the phone will not work properly. Hence to bring the phone back to working state, it has to be restarted. Therefore press the power button and shut down the phone. Remove the battery of the phone and let it sit for few minutes. Replace the battery after few minutes and start the phone. Pair the devices again and see if the auto connection occurs or not.

Are there more than 1 device paired with the car kit? If yes then it could be the reason why the auto connection is not occurring. The phone which you are using is an Android operating system phone which only connects to the device if the device is in the number 1 slot. Therefore check all the devices which are paired with the phone and the car kit and move the phone at number 1 slot of the carkit and car kit at the number one slot in the phone. Save the settings and then see if the phone is able to auto connect to the car kit or not.

Thanks for replying to the post really fast. As suggested I moved both phone and the car kit to the first slot and now the devices establish the connection automatically. Now I have to move every device to the first slot of the paired device if I want to enable the auto connect feature. I have to change the position of the device in the paired device section of the phone because of the Android operating system.