Thread: Devour Caller ID Failures - Missed Calls

Devour Caller ID Failures - Missed Calls

Hello, I am having the Devour with me and it is giving me problem with the incoming calls. If I get the missed calls then that calls are ending in the Voicemail, but they are not reflecting back to the Caller ID. And if I check that in the Missed calls list, then also that numbers are not there. In all calls also, I am not getting that number. If you are having any solution on this or if any suggestion for this problem then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Devour Caller ID Failures - Missed Calls

Hey, I think you are getting some sort of the Network issue. You need to check the same when you are receiving any call. So, just check that and get the solution if you are facing some problem with that. If you want to get solved for your problem then you also need to call to the service provider for checking whether you are getting the problem from the network end. So, simply check that and fix this problem.

Hey, I am also facing the same problem. And it is not giving me the details for the Missed calls. It is showing that numbers in the Voicemails. I am also not able to solve that problem. So, if anyone from you is having the solution related to this problem, then simply provide that to me. So, I will able to get the solution for my problem also. I have tried to search the solution on internet, but unable to get that.

Hello, follow the steps below and check whether you are getting the solution or not :
    • You need to have the Customize for this, so if you are not having that then simply download that from the Installer.App.
    • Then move to the Customize and then to the SpringBoard Strings.
    • Then move down and in the place of the Call Fail select the Missed Call.
    • Simply test the phone.

Hello, simply make use of the first soft reset for your Devour and check the problem get solved or not. If you are not getting the solution then you again need to make use of the Hard Reset. And this will surely solve your problem. I had also face this problem when I have bought the new Devour and after performing the soft reset I got solved for my problem. So, simply check that and solve the problem.