Thread: CLIQ: Green slider won't answer/ no bluetooth with visual voicemail

CLIQ: Green slider won't answer/ no bluetooth with visual voicemail

I am not able to answer to my all incoming calls when my Motorola Cliq phone is in asleep mode. The message i get while ringing is that to slide the green bar to answer the call but when I do, nothing happens and i am not able to answer the call. I have also tried by holding the green bar but still nothing happens. Please help me with this problem. And also i am not able to use the Visual VoiceMail via Bluetooth headset. Please help me, thanks

Re: CLIQ: Green slider won't answer/ no bluetooth with visual voicemail

I think the problem which you are facing is not a problem with the phone. I have seen that when the phone is locked or in asleep mode then you can see the incoming the of the call but cannot receive it, so to receive it you need to unlock the phone and then you can be able to receive the call. You can see the green bar and also the phone will tell you to slide it to receive it, but it is not possible. Hope you understand.

For you voice mail problem which you are facing it, i think the Visual Voicemail uses the supportable bluetooth hedset. So to use it you need have a Stereo Bluetooth headset which are supported by the visual voicemail. So if you use a Mono Bluetooth headset then it can occur this kind of problem which you are facing with your phone. So please make sure that which kind of headset are you using.

I was also having the same problem with my phone when it is in sleep mode i was not able to answer the call. So i found a solution to this problem, i think if you open your phone in the landscape mode then i think you can be able to answer the call. So try this method and i am sure that the problem which you are facing can be sort out. Most of the touch pad phone they have this problem.

I think you need to check for the update of the software which can be found out on the official website and there you can get the update of the software which can help you to solve your problem. I have noticed that a update for the phone has the solution for any of the problem with the current version of the software on the phone. So it is better to have updated software for your phone.