Thread: Battery Meter Of Motorola Devour

Battery Meter Of Motorola Devour

Hello, I am getting problem on my Motorola Devour regarding the battery usage. Today I charge up my Devour and then after checking come to know that the battery is showing charged for 100%. But, within a two and half hour period of time, I come to know that the battery is came to 70%. Then I again plug in and charge that and then it shows that the battery is charged up for 90%. And now it is again showing that the charging is 50%. I want to know the problem behind this battery meter. If you are having any details for this, then please provide that to me. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Battery Meter Of Motorola Devour

Hello, I think you are getting this sort of issue as you are charging it continuously and due to which it is simply giving you problem of the variation in the battery meter. Now you simply need to let your battery to come upto the end. When it will completed gets discharged then only charge the battery. So, that it will simply work as per the regular. And after that also, only charge the battery when it comes to the 30 to 40 % only. As overcharging sometimes starts such kind of problem.

Hello, if you are getting the problem with the battery meter, then it may be possible that the battery meter application is not working properly and due to that it is giving you problem of the various output for the checking. So, you simply need to make use of the update for your applications and then simply check for the battery meter. I think after updating your all of the applications you will not get any kind of problem from that.

Hello, you need to follow the steps below for getting the solution for your problem:
    • First you need to turn off the power for your phone and then charge it until you will able to get the green indicator.
    • After that you need to boot to recovery mode.
    • In the console simply type the following command :
      mount -a
      rm /data/system/batterystats.bin
    • Then you need to restart the phone.
    • Now recharge the phone and use that.

Hello, simply try for the removing of your Motorola Devour battery after turning off your Motorola Devour. After that you can simply reconnect the battery and check whether you are getting the solution for your problem or not. I think you will simply get solved for your problem after performing this task. Just try for this and then check after few hours you have got the solution or not. And then if you are not getting the solution then let me know that.