Thread: getting 3G issues with Motorola Milestone

getting 3G issues with Motorola Milestone

Hi friends,

I am using Motorola Milestone from three months. I have very good experience over this Motorola mobile. But I am not able to access the 3G services over my Motorola Milestone. I don't know why this mobile not picking-up the 3G band. I have gone through various solutions but didn't' get any success. If you posses any solution to sort out this 3G issue of my mobile, then please share it me. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: getting 3G issues with Motorola Milestone

Before using 3G services you first need to subscribe these services. And I think you have not subscribed these 3G services. So first contact the mobile network service provider in the way to activate the 3G services for your mobile. After activation of this activation you can access the 3G enable service over your mobile. Please try this mentioned solution.

I am also getting same problem with my Motorola Milestone mobile. I have already subscribed the 3G services over my mobile, but still having issue while accessing 3G services. When I contacted to the network service provider, they told that there is not issue from our side. Does anyone know the proper solution over this 3G issue?

Your Motorola Milestone mobile seems to be have some hardware issue, that causes problem while picking up the 3G bands. And this issue can not be easily solved. According to me the best way to resolve this 3G issue of your motorola mobile is to visit nearest service center of your phone. I think this is the safest solution for your mobile issue.

To access the 3G services on your mobile, for that you need to configure the setting for this 3G services. I don't know the exact procedure for this task. But you will get this 3G setting over the official website of your mobile. You can also refer the user manual of your Motorola Milestone mobile phone. Hopefully one these solution will definitely applicable for your.