Thread: Problem with BLUR and Restarts in Motorola Devour

Problem with BLUR and Restarts in Motorola Devour

I have had Motorola Droid smart phone. This I have used for two months and now have given it to my brother because the slider keypad of Droid was not convenient for me. So now I purchased a Motorola Devour for my self. And it has hardly been 10 days and I have started to get error messages for the BLUR home screen and also the smart phone restarts on its own. This happens daily atleast a couple of times. Help please.

Re: Problem with BLUR and Restarts in Motorola Devour

Have you installed any softwares on your Devour handset. I have a Devour and I installed a number of applications and games on my handset. After two days my handset also started to reboot on its own. Some it used to freeze. I just was unable to make use of BLUR. So then I removed all the applications and games from my handset and that was the fix for my Devour reboot issue. Try this out.

Mostly this problem is known to be a reason of faulty mobile battery. For most users have experienced this issue because of their mobile phone having a faulty battery which caused their mobile phones to have constant restarts. For fixing this issue I recommend you to either swap your battery with some one using DEVOUR or else get a new one as it seems the existing one is faulty.

I have got a Motorola Droid Android phone with me. This I have been using for the last two months. And this also was sometimes on rare occasion used to power off on its own. Replacing the charger was not useful to me. But I just thought it to be an issue with my memory card, so I just removed the one I used and got in another one. After that my phone is not having any power off issue.

First of all thanks a lot for all your suggestions. I too have been trying to find some proper solutions but uptill I have not found any. As suggested I got borrowed a charger to charge my Motorola Devour and also got another Battery for it. I used it for a day and this was also having the same issue. I even swapped my memory card but that was also not the solution. So any other suggestions please.

I guess it must not be an issue with the hardware components of your device, but I probably think it is an issue caused by the software component. It has to be an issue related to the mobile operating system: Android. And to resolve it quickly you have to attend the nearest Motorola Service Center. This will for sure resolve all BLUR error messages and restarts.

angry Re: Problem with BLUR and Restarts in Motorola Devour

i have had my devour since April of last year and had my phone replaced once cuz it started to eat my music and pictures and power cycling and turning it's self off....and i had it replaced in November and it always restarting itself when the phone is not being used and he has turned itself off a few times when i was talking to someone on the phone....i have no games all i have r the apps that came with this phone...in a few months i'm getting a different phone i'm so tried of fighting with this phone and calling it everything in book....

It might be possible that the firmware of the mobile is got corrupted or your device is buggy. If this is the case i will advise you to update the firmware with the latest release of the same. You can check out the official site for same and see whether you are getting it work or not. But before performing the update you should take back up of your device which can be useful to restore data in future.