Thread: Devour 2.1 Android Upgrade

Devour 2.1 Android Upgrade

Hey, I have heard that the BackFlip and MotoBlur are going to be updated with the Android 1.5 to Android 2.1 in Q3. Which simply means that the Devour also going to be updated. If it will not updated in Q3 then, it will update it Q4, I think. It it gets updated then we will able to perform the use of the applications which will simply run from the SD Card directly. If anyone is having the details for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Devour 2.1 Android Upgrade

Hey, if this will happen then we will able to get the features below from the Android 2.1 :
    1. Voice controls
    2. Google Earth
    3. Phonebook
    4. Email
    5. Weather App
    6. Interactive wallpapers
    7. Homescreens
    8. Photo gallery
    9. App Launcher
    10. Firmware upgrade

Hello, I am also waiting for the same upgrade and if this will happen early, then we will get more work to perform on that. It will be really good, if we will get the 2.1 upgrade. AS after upgrading to 2.1 from 1.5 we will get much more features to use which are improved one. So, if we get that then it will be helpful to us. But, if anyone is having exact details for the upgradation then please reply. As I am really keen to know the dates for the upgradation.

Hey, As we all know that the Android 2.1 is currently running on the Droid and now it is coming to the HBackFlip. And all of the Devour users are waiting for the date for the Devour 2.1 Android Upgrade. I am also waiting for the upgrade of the 2.1 as I want to crave pinch to zoom. And it will also going to provide the support for the Living Wallpapers. I don't expect more from the Devour and Android Upgrade, but just these things gets upgraded then I will be happy.

Hey, I am also waiting for the upgradation of the Devour with the Android 2.1. If it will gets upgraded then it will save my money. As I am thinking to switch to the MotoBlur for getting the advanced features of the Android 2.1. I have read the review regarding that and then I like that. As now I want to use that, I will do what is necessary. I am thinking to change the Devour but, as if it is going to upgrade then I can wait for that.