Thread: Can't Seem To Set VoiceMail Number in Devour

Can't Seem To Set VoiceMail Number in Devour

Hello, recently I have bought the DEVOUR smartphone for me. And while making use of it, I have come to know that it will give problem as I can't able to set the Default voicemail number which is used when I try to get message by selecting the recorder icon on my email screen. And after that it gives the message that there is no default v/m number on the SD card. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

re: Can't Seem To Set VoiceMail Number in Devour

Hello, if you are not getting the solution for your problem then you need to perform the setting after doing the settings below:
    • First go to the Home Screen.
    • Then hit on the Menu Key and then tap on settings.
    • Then tap on the call setting.
    • Then you will get the window for changing the number.
    • Then do the required changes and hit on OK.
    • Then simply hit Home.
    • Then check out whether the settings are got saved or not.

I have done this and this is working for me. So, you will able to get the solution from that.

Hey, I am not able to understand the exact problem of you. If you provide some more details regarding it, then I can able to understand the problem which you are currently getting. So, just provide some more details for your problem. As if I will able to get your problem then only I will able to solve your problem. So, just reply me what is the exact problem. I am not able to get that from your question.

Hello, the problem which you are getting is not normal. As the setting which you are trying to do is come up with the Devour directly from the company. So, I think that there must be any type of problem in your Devour only. You need to make use of the Factory Restore for your Devour and then check whether the setting has been activated directly or not. If it gets activated then you have not to worry, but if your problem is not resolved then you may need to contact to the service center and then check for the solution. But, I think that you will get the solution when you perform the factory restore for your Devour.

Hello, I think you must need to format your SD card for getting the solution for your problem and after that if you are not getting the solution then you need to simply contact to the Motorola for the technical problem. As it may be possible that the firmware is not installed properly and that is why you are getting the problem and if you simply make use of the the help from them, then you will able to get the solution.