Thread: DEXT: Can't send messages to facebook account

DEXT: Can't send messages to facebook account

Hello. I have a Motorola Dext mobile phone. The problem is that I am not able to send text or set the updates on my facebook account. I am not able to also comment on the status of my friends too. i have no idea regarding the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: DEXT: Can't send messages to facebook account

The problem that you are not able to work out for the thing is that there may be some issues with Motoblur. It seems that Motoblur is down and this is the reason that you are not able to perform any tasks. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it is essential that you work out accordingly with the stuffs that is been required that is get the motoblur to function correctly by servicing it.

The problem may also be associated with the settings for the web that is been assigned. It may be that the connection power or sped that is needed may be acquired less. So in order to get the things to work out do check out for the parameters that is been assigned. Resetting them and then again assign them may then help in getting the speed well and you may perform the action that is needed well. So do check out.

All you need to do is to check out for the settings provided or assigned. Contact the service provider that is providing the web services. There may be some issues with the connection hence you are not able to work well it the same. So in order to get the things done well do check out for the parameters assigned and then make it verified by the service provider.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work out essentially well. You need to update the phone with the latest firmware and then check out. It may be that some add on or plugins required may be missing and it can be sorted by flashing the phone completely with installation of latest updated firmware. I hope this may then help you out. Make the implementation of the steps that is been discussed you may get to a better conclusion then.