Thread: Backflip: cant save a video from MMS

Backflip: cant save a video from MMS

I am having some issue related to the Motorola Backflip mobile phone regarding the MMS messages. Two days before i received the MMS video message which was send by one of my friend on my Motorola Backflip mobile phone. But the problem is that i am not able to save the MMS video in my mobile phone. So i want to know how can we store the MMS videos properly.

Re: Backflip: cant save a video from MMS

I think there is some issues in saving the Videos and audio messages received in the MMS messages on the mobile phone memory in the mobile phone having the Android operating system. The same issue you are facing with your Motorola Backflip mobile phone. The Android mobile phones does not have this feature, so you will have to keep it in the MMS inbox of your mobile phone.

Its right you cannot save the MMS messages received in your Motorola Beckflip mobile phone on the memory card or your mobile phone. However you can save the the MMS videos in the phone memory of your mobile phone and after that you can save it on your desktop by transferring it from the mobile phone or move it on the memory card of the Motorola Beckflip mobile phone. So try this out.

You are right Bella, You cannot save the MMS messages received on your MMotorola Beckflip mobile phone to the device memory or onto the memory card of the mobile phone. this feature is missing in this mobile phone. but dont worry, you can do the same using the third party application. There are some application in the market which can do this in the mobile phones having the Android operating system.

I think you should use the "Handcent SMS" application in your Motorola backflip mobile phone to resolve the MMS video saving issue. After installing this application you will get the option for saving the audio or video messages received in your Motorola Backflip in the device memory or the memory card of the mobile phone. Select the preferred location and save the video clip.

I will advise you to connect your Motorola Backflip mobile phone to the desktop computer system in the PC suite mode. After that you will be able to see all the contents of the device memory of your mobile phone. You can copy and save the video of the MMS you have received on your computer system and after that you can transfer it on your mobile phone or on the memory card.