Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Milestone USB troubles

Portable Devices

Old 22-04-2010

Milestone USB troubles

Hi all,

I have a Motorola milestone, When i connect to my PC suite to computer, it stuck on that way. I am using Windows 7. I have tried all the USB ports on the laptop, a hub, 4 different cables and also on a Windows XP Pro 32 bit machine. Please suggest, What we can do. Thanks in advance.

Old 22-04-2010

Re: Milestone USB troubles

Check you have following issues:
1. The memory card issue, readers can read the data shows up on the phone may not be connected to the computer pronounce data.
2. Data line problem, try changing the root.
3. Computer system problems: Recommended system with 7 is not compatible with the existence of the problem.
Old 22-04-2010

Re: Milestone USB troubles

You need to settings, initial setup, master reset, the default password 000000. If the program can not reset the phone after normal use, that is, data line or mobile phone or computer is broken, you have to look at the customer service. You need to open My Computer - View System Information - Hardware - Device Manager - Operation - Installation hardware scan. All the best.
Old 22-04-2010

Milestone USB troubles

Your phone memory can not be displayed on the computer, you only by special methods to display, such as mode. And you insert a memory card, the computer is to open the drive letter of your memory card. Only insert the memory card to connect to the computer. All the best.
Old 22-04-2010

Milestone USB troubles

The use a data cable to connect the computer is useless, because they can not build computers and mobile data connections between, let alone transfer data up! If you must install the memory card without the premise of the computer file transfer to the phone, you can take up to buy a Bluetooth adapter to the computer installed, so you can transfer data via Bluetooth to a mobile phone.In fact, the price of memory cards are cheaper, domestically produced, such as memory cards Kingston's 512 has dropped. Therefore, the most sensible option is to quickly configure your mobile phone a new memory card now.
Old 22-04-2010

Milestone USB troubles

Select the connection mode to "Memory Card" if the computer does not recognize. On the drive and then try to download v9 driver. Most likely because your computer did not install driver-side, Phone with a different computer and do not need to drive the mobile phone needs. Check and reply.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,