Thread: Backflip: Rebooting everytime keyboard is used

Backflip: Rebooting everytime keyboard is used

I have just bought this Motorola BackFlip before some days and it seems that there is something wrong with the physical keyboard of this phone as when i try to use the physical keyboard, My phone directly switches off. I think it happens when i try to send the messages and it even happen when i try to enter a data in a web browser.

Re: Backflip: Rebooting everytime keyboard is used

I think the reason behind the rebooting of your phone would not be the keyboard but it could be some third party application which might be affecting your phone while entering the keys from the keyboard. And this applications makes your phone such a busy that it gets restarted. I think you should remove all the application which you have installed on your phone after buying it. This could solve your problem.

There could be something with the internal connections of the keyboard provided on your Backflip. So whenever you try to use the keyboard then some wiring might gets disturbed and because of which your phone gets restarted. I think you should give a check to your phone from an engineer which can definitely solve this problem.

I think there are more then expected software problems in Motorola backflip mobile phone as i have seen it on almost all the forums that people are saying that their backflip is getting restarted without doing it manually. Basic reason behind this behavior of your phone could be the third party software installation. Go to Menu > Market > My downloads where you can see the list of all the applications that are installed on your phone.

It might happen that there would be any viruses installed on your phone which is affecting your phone's functionality in a horrible way. I think you should install a anti virus software on your mobile phone and then scan your whole phone and check that whether any infections are there or not. If there are then you must remove it as soon as possible so that your phone's operating system does not gets corrupted.

There could be something wrong with your keyboard itself which forces your phone to get switch off. There might be something wrong on the chip of your keyboard. Even if there will be any minor problem regarding the power supply to your phone then also your phone keeps on restarting. I have never seen that the new phone has this kind of issues but if your phone is still comes under warranty period then you may use it to deal with this problem.