Thread: Devour Gif files compatibility

Devour Gif files compatibility

I have downloaded the GIF files from my old version phone in my SD cards. Now I am using Devour mobile phone but unable to see these GIF files on my new Devour mobile phone. I have confirmed that these files are in the same directory as my pictures but it is not showing on my phone.

I would like to send the picture message to other but I am unable to do so. I just want to know are these Devour Gif files are compatible with the mobile phone or not.

Re: Devour Gif files compatibility

Gif files are compatible with the Motorola Devour it should display the Gif files. Can you give more detail related to the Gif files you are having. I mean the size of the files, pixels of the image you are having. Gif files you are having are animated or not. If possible, can you attach some of the Gif files you are trying to use in you Devour mobile phone?
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The Gif files I am having are small animated images. These files can be sent in the picture message. On my previous mobile phone these image animate. Now they are on my SD card in the picture folder.
    But the problem is that when I try to select the pictures on the phone it is showing all the pictures except the Gif images.
    It seems like that the images are not present but when I check the card on my computer system they are present on this SD card.

Sorry to say,
    But, animated GIF images are not supported on the Devour. JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group) and the PNG files are flawlessly supported on Devour. I can recommend only one that try to convert you animated the GIF image using the free image viewer or the image editor software. After that you will be able to see the images on your mobile phone.

Thanks for the reply

It is astonishing that a new brand phone that is also having a high cost does not have support for animated Gif images. I think it will be better if I have not bought this phone because the cheaper phones are having the support for the animated Gif images and this phone is not supporting the animated Gif images.
    Now days it is very common to receive messages with GIF images. I am feeling really bad after buying this phone.

You do not have to feel bad for this problem just search for the Android Market may be they are having any application, which can work for the animated images. If that does not work then use the Quick Office application may be using this application you can view the animated images on your Motorola Devour mobile phone.