Thread: Devour randomly reboots

Devour randomly reboots

Hello guys,

I am in big trouble as I think and unable to solve such type of issue. I have Motorola devour , and it is doing some strange and it doesn't come once, it happens again and again near about ......thirteen times at least today, sometimes, when I close or stretch keyboard, I starting to consider, it's a segment of junk,verizon did battery reinstall, nothing. cant seem to find any really helpful info.

Thanks.....
    Last edited by Xan Mathew; 22-04-2010 at 04:14 AM.

Devour randomly reboots

It is a latest brand of the phone designed with a new technology. IMHO There are so many users having problem as you are describing here and it happens when the system loading Applications not designed for Moto Blur or the phone was not set up properly. One thing should be keep in mind that a number of Verizon destinations and/or dealers just got these phones in and they haven't had much aware with them either. Just a minute, I need to ask something , what you have loaded on the phone or what your Verizon user may have loaded. Where are your contacts? On Gmail or another else. These devices are a bit tricky, but I have to say mine is running well. The issue that I had was associated to more than one Apps I tried. replied me some specific explanations.

Devour randomly reboots

It's not like your computer system that you can resolve it using the formatting option of your device. Just insert the disk and format the PC, your problem would be solved, it's not like that. if you are unable to get the perfect solution and near about nothing at all then you can replace the device as usual. You need to contact with the device manufacturere and replace this device.....This is first and last solution for your device....

Devour randomly reboots

This is another solution through which you can get back your device as you have previously. But for that you have to do some advance changes with your device. The procedure would remove all if the bugs from your device that your and would get reset all the applications and all. What you might desired to try doing is cleaning entire applications from your Devour to find out if they are the occurring the issue. So,you need to go for factory reset. That could help it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Devour randomly reboots

OK, Just pulled out both of the batteries and get it down back in the device, Don't worry and no matter, it is going into reboot until and until , but one thing is here that should be considered that is it does not lose the setup, and if you are going to download a file, after the rebooting procedure, it keeps on the download without any issues with your Devour . You can now run with your phone properly and handle it your own way with the suggested procedure that can make the device to stop rebooting

chill ****
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"