Thread: Spontaneous Rebooting of Moto Backflip when using camera

Spontaneous Rebooting of Moto Backflip when using camera

I have recently bought a brand new Motorola Backflip and it has started showing the problems in its fourth month. Actually the problem is not a big one but it is much annoying as you can not use camera when you need to capture any interesting moment. Whenever i try to capture an image by using the camera on this phone then it automatically gets restart. Does anybody has similar kind of problem?

Re: Spontaneous Rebooting of Moto Backflip when using camera

I think it could be happening because of some third party software which you have installed on your Backflip phone. Actually it generally happens that the an application which you install on your computer might affect some of the system files of your phone's os. I suggest you to uninstall all the third party applications and then reboot your phone and check that the problem still persists or not.

I guess Orson is right that it would be happening because of any third party application regarding the photo managements or camera settings. You should restore the factory settings after uninstalling the applications which are externally installed by you. And you can check for the same problem by installing them one by one. By doing it in this manner you can find out that which application is affecting your phone's camera function.

Spontaneous Rebooting of your Motorola Backflip phone can also happen if there is any kind of viruses in your phone. Actually an infection can affect the functioning of your phone which might lasts with the rebooting of the phone. Actually the virus could be in some of the applications which you must be using currently on your phone. I suggest you to scan all the applications of your phone.

If your phone gets restarted after some time or on using some of the features of your phone then you may consider that an operating system of your phone have got corrupted by some means which takes your phone crashing all the application and reboots it. This problem can be solved by upgrading the phone which makes your phone' software brand new and you get your phone as it was a new one.

I have seen this problem on most of the Motorola Backflip phones and i am pretty much used to see this problem on all the forums. You have reset all the factory settings on your phone and then you need to remove locking password for your phone. I have got bored by searching for this problem but have not got any specific solution for this reboot problem of Motorola Backflip.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"