Thread: Watch the BBC iPlayer on my DEXT

Watch the BBC iPlayer on my DEXT

Hello I have a Motorola Dext mobile phone. I want to know that how can I be able to watch the BBC iplayer on my handset. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. I am not able to work out using the same. I get an error regarding Adobe flash and it says not able to install in this operating system. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Watch the BBC iPlayer on my DEXT

The problem is that it is not possible that the application may work well as it requires adobe content. The operating system which you r phone support is actually Android 1.5 and it do not have the feature to support flash. So in order to make the issue to be sorted it is essential that you look out for other application. That may help you.

Try for Beebplayer that may help you to get the issue to be sorted out well. I guess this application should help you out. It is essential that the application should be able to support the features for the phone and will then make the application to support. You may then be able to work with the same. Do check out.

Beeb player is the one that will help in executing the file that you need to. It is the one that you need the most. Apart from the BBC iplayer the problem is that it needs adobe contents and the device software is not able to support the same. So the alternative for the same is Beeb player. It is well supported to the mobile handset that you have. So look out for the conclusion. You may make work well.

Well it is not possible to execute the application that you need but Beeb Player may help you out well. It is true that the application required is for the device is quite related to the application that supports the features and the firmware of the phone. As the device works with Android system. So the application would only be able to support to the same that supports this operating system.