Thread: Motorola phone is not booting up properly.

Motorola phone is not booting up properly.

Up until now, I am not facing much problem with my phone but from when I have tried to add the wireless network the phone started behaving abruptly. It has started freezing and ending process after that I can do one thing that is restart. I am just tired of this turning off and on of the phone. I need help related to this rebooting problem of the phone.

Re: Motorola phone is not booting up properly.

I have tried this with my phone.
    After the freezing of the phone, I just left it for some time and after that, I have press the hold button with the black screen. Then the main screen appeared but it disappeared and then the phone rebooted again. Then I have got the main screen and displayed the error message with “Activity Home has stopped responding” at which point it just rebooted again. It is rebooting has never reached the Verizon splash.

If you are able to boot the phone successfully, then I will suggest you to set the phone to the factory default. I think that this will solve your problem. You can access the command by means of
    Settings -> SD card, USB mass storage and the phone storage -> Factory data reset.

I will also suggest you to set the phone to factory defaults but if you can not boot the phone then also you can set the factory defaults. For that, you have to just call Verizon Customer Service or the Motorola Customer Service. After that, the trained staff will guide you through the whole process for solving your issue.

I am frustrated with this phone because I have to restart the phone more than four times and this problem is occurring whenever I tried to connect the WiFi connection through my phone. I have bought this phone just two weeks ago and facing this problem in new phone is really annoying. I have no idea, why this is happening in my phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

According me you should call Verizon or to the Motorola technical support for the solution of this problem. I am sure that there is some problem with the way the router is configure in your Motorola phone. I am also using the same phone and can smoothly able to do WiFi connection. I hope this will help you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"