Thread: Cliq doesn't vibrate

Cliq doesn't vibrate

I am using Motorola Cliq from a very long time and I am facing some issues recently. The problem is that Cliq doesn't vibrate, when any messages are received. Now-a-days, there are problems also when the incoming phones come. I am missing many vital calls because of this issue. I have set the vibration modes on, but still I am not able to understand why there are such problems. If anyone has any idea about this problem, then kindly help me with the solution.

Re: Cliq doesn't vibrate

Hello there, it seems that there is some third party applications installed in your phone because of which the Cliq doesn't vibrate. So, there will be conflicts between the features of the phone and the applications that are installed in your system. So, if you have installed the same, then make sure that you get rid of the same. Only after that, the problems will be solved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello again, I can assure you that there no other applications installed in the system for the alerts of my phone. I just have some ringtones installed in my phone from outside. and that too, I am not using currently. But, still I am facing the issue that Cliq doesn't vibrate. I am not able to understand why. Please help me soon, since I am getting mad by this problem.

You must have noticed that a switch on the top of the volume rocker is provided. It is actually used for the vibration. It may be turned off because of which there is an issue that Cliq doesn't vibrate. Just make sure that you turn it on and after that chick if the problem is still persisting or not. When it is on, there will be a small icon shown on the task bar. I hope that this solves the problem.

Inorder to solve the problem that Cliq doesn't vibrate, you can also try doing the following steps:
    1. Go to settings.
    2. There, look under ringer and vibrate.
    3. Here, you will have to confirm that the vibration option has been selected for the ringer on and silent.

This must eradicate the issue.