Thread: 3G, bluetooth, WLAN, Flight Mode icons missing

3G, bluetooth, WLAN, Flight Mode icons missing

Hello. I have a Nokia Mini laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that my system is not able to show up the 3g, wlan, bluetooth and Flight mode icons. I have no idea what could have been wrong. However when I try to hit Fn+ F10 key it does show up Wlan. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to be worked out well. Thank you.

Re: 3G, bluetooth, WLAN, Flight Mode icons missing

The problem basically is due to the drivers that is needed to be installed well. You need to check out for the drivers as it may be not installed properly or may have some issue related with it. You may reinstall the drivers for the application and then make the issue to be sorted. It then that you be able to make the issue to be sorted. Do check out.

You may perform a utility that is to make the hotkeys to function. All you need to do is to execute CeEkey.exe in windows xp compatibility mode. Run the same as Administrator by right clicking on it. This will then help you problem and thus would lent you to get the icons enabled. The hotkeys may function then there as it did for me.

It could be that the drivers you have are not able to cope well with the system. So in order to make the issue sorted do look out for the updated drivers and then make it to get executed well. It may then help in making the icons to be enabled with the system. Do check out for the issue. I hope this may make the functions to be operated well then.

Do install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 operating system. This will help you out to get the issue to be sorted. As the tools that is been installed may help you out to get the features been used to it. It is essential that you process out the function accordingly so do look out for the same. I guess this will help. So do check out.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted out well. All you need to do is to make the features and application to be delivered. For this it is necessary that you perform a clean boot service. So open the start menu option and then type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services and then disable the service. Restart the system.