Thread: E75 Sensors disabled by firmware

E75 Sensors disabled by firmware

I am having the Nokia E75 mobile phone and recently i upgraded the firmware of this mobile phone. After that the sensors of the Nokia E75 mobile phone is disabled. It is not working after updating the latest firmware of the mobile phone. I want to know that is there any issue in firmware or the firmware is not updated properly in my mobile phone.

Re: E75 Sensors disabled by firmware

Did you checked the sensor settings of the Nokia E75 mobile phone. I think the sensor settings of the Nokia E75 mobile phone is set to closed or off after updating the firmware of this mobile phone by default. So look out for the sensors settings. You will either get it in the mobile settings option or personalize settings option of the Nokia E75 mobile phone.

This is not the fault of the Nokia E75 mobile phone or the firmware you have updated in the mobile phone. Infect in the latest firmware of the Nokia E75 mobile phone the sensor feature is removed. so as the result the sensor of the Nokia E75 mobile phone is not working. According to there is nothing that you can do to start the sensor of the Nokia E75 mobile phone.

I am also having the Nokia E75 mobile phone and facing the automatic screen rotation problem and other sensor based features are disabled from it. So i am not happy with Nokia to release the firmware with removing such important features of the mobile phone. So it is better to go back on the previous firmware. So i will advise Nokia for turning off all the firmware releases.

Don't worry friends, The sensor features which are missing in the current firmware of the Nokia E75 mobile phone, it will be resoled and included in the next firmware of the Nokia E75 mobile phone. So i will advise you to wait till the new firmware update is released by the nokia and i think they will release it soon. After that the sensor issue will be resolved of the Nokia E75 mobile phone.

According to me you should get back to the older firmware version of the Nokia E75 mobile phone. However you will not be able to recover the older firmware version of the Nokia E75 mobile phone by your own. So for that you will have to flash the Nokia E75 mobile phone, meaning the the operating system will be reinstalled in your Nokia E75 mobile phone. Because we do not know till when the Nokia is going to release the new firmware of the Nokia E75 mobile phone.