Thread: Recording in RAW/WAV format

Recording in RAW/WAV format

I am having the Nokia 3110c mobile phone which is the series 40 phone from the Nokia. This mobile phone does audio recording in the AMR format. But the audio quality is very low. I have heard that the audio of the RAW or WAV format is good. So i want to know that is there any way by which i can do the audio recording in RAW/WAV format. I am looking for the reply from you guys as soon as possible.

Re: Recording in RAW/WAV format

To change the audio recording format of your Nokia 3110c mobile phone open the audio recorder in the mobile phone and select the options from there. Now select the settings option from the drop down menu available. From the available settings options select the audio recording format. See the available options there. If RAW or WAV audio format is there then select them.

If there is only the AMR format audio recording is available in your Nokia 3110c mobile phone then by default you cannot record the audio in RAW or WAV format from the Nokia 3110c mobile phone. However, There is some of the third party application are available which can be used for doing this. So try to find the application software for this.

There is are many third part application or software is available which can do this job for your. So simply go on Google and search for the call recording software for the Nokia S40 mobile phone and see for the JAR files because this Nokia 3110c mobile phone supports only JAVA softwares. So install it in your mobile phone and after that the issue will be solved.

I am having issues with the voice detection feature of the Nokia 3110c mobile phone which records the audio in only the AMR format and i want to do it in the RAW or WAV format. I want to know that is it possible to do in the Nokia 3110c mobile phone. If yes then how can we do it. Guide me for doing it step by step. I am waiting for the response from your side.

I dont think so you can change the audio recording format of the voice detection feature in any of the mobile phone including the Nokia 3110c mobile phone from the AMR format to the RAW or WAV audio format. So you will have to use the AMR audio format in your Nokia 3110c mobile phone. I dont think so there is any third party application is also available for doing the same.