Thread: E66 audio/video sync problem + camera noise!!!

E66 audio/video sync problem + camera noise!!!

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I am having some problem with Nokia E66.

Problem1: When I tried to record any video and when I play that recorded video, I found that audio was completely out of sync with the video. It means video is first and then audio is played after.

Problme2: When I take any picture in indoor from my mobile phone, it shows some colorful vertical stripes. The picture doesn't look like same.

Please help me with E66 audio/video sync problem + camera noise!!! Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me.

Re: E66 audio/video sync problem + camera noise!!!

I am having the same problem with my Nokia E66 mobile phone. I am having problem with memory card. I think it may get corrupted or get damaged. Then I just remove that memory card and then I format it using command prompt. After that Now I don't have any problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I also have the same mobile phone, but I have no such type of problem. I think you have installed some third party application in your mobile phone and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case just remove that third party application from your mobile phone to fix this problem. Go to application manager and delete that particular application.

I also had the same problem. Then I give my mobile phone to Nokia service center for repairing,. After one moths I get my mobile back. They told me it was a memory problem and due to this they had change the board.
    Now I don't have any problem. I think you also repair your mobile from nokia service center to fix this problem.

Hey it is the normal problem with your camera. None of us able to take good picture if you are indoor. If there is enough in the room, then only you able to take good picture. Just use following steps to fix this problem.
    First go to camera option -> now go to the setting option -> now go to the "quality of picture option" -> now select high quality.
    After this you will not get any problem.