Thread: N900 PC Suite and OVI Suite Support?

N900 PC Suite and OVI Suite Support?

I have a Nokia N900 mobile phone and i got the cd for the pc suite. Currently i have installed pc suite on my computer and i have seen that it provide limited support for my N900 phone, it doesn't show the option for the backup and also it doesn't work. And i have also seen that the OVI Suite does not support the N900 mobile phone. Please help me with the problem that i am facing with the pc suite.

Re: N900 PC Suite and OVI Suite Support?

I think you shoud check out on the official website of the Nokia where you can get the latest and updated version of the pc suite for your N900 phone. As i use 5230 and i have updated to the latest version and i can see the option and also access the backup feature in the new version. So please go on the website and then check out for the update.

I think you need to go on the website which i have mentioned, it is the official nokia website and there you can find all the requirements and also updates for you phones software which can help you to solve the problem which you are facing it currenty with your phone and also with the pc suite for the phone with the advance options available. Just click on Nokia N900

Aa far as your phone is concern i think the pc suite which you have supplied with it can be used for the work which you want to do and also you can check out for the update of the pc suite for n900 from nokia website. If you don't find then you need to wait for the update and untill that you can use the current one which you have it right now. Hope you understant the problem.

I guess this is the problem with the mosr recent phone from the nokia that doesn't have the feature for the backup. I think if you don't find this feature on the pc suite to be worked then you can use the backup option which is available on your phone. You can go in the applications and then in the filemanager in that you can see the option for having the backup, by which you can do the back up of you phone.

You are not the one who is facing this problem with N900 phone. I think you need to have better support for your phone from the nokia website and also if you want to do a backup then you can use some other applicaitons and software which can be doenloaded and installed on the computer and you can use it for doing the backup of your phone's data. To have one you can go on the google search and from there you can have the softwares.