Thread: nokia e63 device manager?

nokia e63 device manager?

Hello friends,

I have been using Nokia E63 mobile from five months. I am getting amazing functionality with this mobile phone. Now I have to update the device manger of this nokia mobile. I don't have any idea about this upgradation. If you have any suggestion over this issue, then please don't hesitate to share it me. Your any help would be greatly appreciated. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: nokia e63 device manager?

You need the internet connection over your mobile, in the way to upgrade the device manager of your E63 mobile. If you have already subscribed the internet services, then press *#0000# code when your mobile at the stand-by. The select option from there and choose option named as 'Check for updates'. I suggest you to try this solution first.

I have not tried this upgradation of the device manager of my Nokia mobile. But my fried did this type of upgradtion. For that you need to visit the nearest service center of your E63 mobile phone. If your mobile has internet connection then you do it yourself. To know the procedure required for the same, refer official website of your mobile.

You can update device manager of your mobile using PC, for that please follows below steps:

1) Download and install Nokia Software Updater (this need only be done once).
    2) Connect your phone to your PC with a suitable USB cable and open Nokia Software Updater.
    3) Follow the on-screen prompts until your update is complete!

If your mobile phone has wifi features, then use your device to update it. If your mobile doesn't contains the WiFi functionality, then you will need to use the Nokia Software Updater in the way to update device manager of your mobile. To need use this 'Nokia Software Updater' through your computer. I hope one of these solution will definitely applicable for you.