Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-04-2010

E72 - Remote Drives - Accessing Data On PC - Configuration?

Hello friends,
I want to set up Remote Drive feature on my Nokia E72 mobile phone, but I don't know how to do this. I want to asked is anyone able to set the Remote Drive feature on their E72 or is there any service available to access files from PC using mobile phone. Please help me in E72 - Remote Drives - Accessing Data On PC - Configuration?
Thanks in advanced.
Old 21-04-2010

Re: E72 - Remote Drives - Accessing Data On PC - Configuration?

You have to use SoonR to remotely access the data on your PC from your mobile phone. Your files are securely accessible even if the host computer is offline or turned off. Quickly view documents, pictures, and video on desktop, laptop, netbook, or mobile phone without waiting for a file download.
It has following features.
* Works with any modern computer or mobile browser.
* Take action on any document with fax, print, or email forward.
* Video streaming support for popular multimedia phones.
* Worldwide teams can collaborate on projects anytime.
Old 21-04-2010

Hey I am using webdav server on my computer and I able to access my computer's files from my mobile phone. I think you also use webdav server to access your computer's file from your mobile phone. WebDAV stands for "Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning". It is a set of extensions to the HTTP protocol which allows users to collaboratively edit and manage files on remote web servers.
Old 21-04-2010

Hey why don't you use SymRDP 1.00 in your mobile phone to do this.
SymRDP Remote Desktop Protocol is a technology that allows you to use your S60 phone and connect to a remote computer in a different location. For example, you can connect to your work computer from your S60 phone and have access to all of your programs, files, and network resources as though you were in front of your computer at work. You can leave programs running at work and then, when you get home, you can see your work computer's desktop displayed on your S60 phone, with the same programs running.
Old 21-04-2010

I'm using box.net and I able to mount my folder to PC. Why don't you also use box.net for your computer. You can view and share files on-the-go using your mobile device. Organize and view all of your content online in a familiar file and folder structure. Share content with direct links to files and folders, turn any folder into a public webpage in one click and create widgets to share files on a company web page or blog.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,