Thread: Remove beep sound while recording

Remove beep sound while recording

Hi everyone,
    I have a phone which is called Nokia N70 and whenever i record a call i get a beep sound, so i just wanted to know that is there any of the way by which i can remove this beep sound from whenever i record a call on my phone, also if it is possible to lower the sound of the beep. I have also seen that there are many applications which has no beep sound during the recording of a call. So if anyone know any can provide me some idea then please help me..

Re: Remove beep sound while recording

I think you need an application which can help you for your query. I have also seen that there are most of the applications which claims that, when you record a call, you will not face beep sound in between. So i can suggest you that please go on any of the best mobile website which provides best softwares and application which can help you to have a better application for your need.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you need to check out on the OviStore which has an appliations which is called Call Recorder. You can use this application on your phone and also it will help you out to record a call when you want or automatically. So if you want then you can visit OviStore on your phone and browse for the software to get it on your phone which is available for free.

I think you need to go on the website which is called dotsis, there you can get all the software and all the application which is essential for your phone. As you have said that you need a application which can record a call without any beep sound, i think you need to check out for this software on this site as it is available for free and you can get it without any of the problem under Nokia N70 section.

You can have Ultimate Voice Recorder which is a software for your Nokia N70 phone. It is available on dotsis website for free and you can get it without any problem. The thing is that you need to register on that site and then you can be able to download this software. This software has a function by which you will not get any Beep sound in between when you record a call also with this application you can record your voice.

You can also use this software which is called Total Recall 2.1. It is the latest version and it can help you to record a call without any of the disturbance like beep sound which comes in between with most of the applicatons. Also this software helps you to save the recorded call in .wav format which can playable with most of the players on the computer and also with any other phone. So if you want then you can search for this application on the internet.