Thread: E72 "Show open apps." not working

E72 "Show open apps." not working

Hello friends,
    I bought my cool new Nokia E72 mobile phone yesterday. It has number of features and it look very well. Today while using my mobile phone I found that "Show open apps." command does not working in my mobile phone. I unable to open it from menu key or from Home key. Anyone else having the same problem. I don't know why E72 "Show open apps." not working. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: E72 "Show open apps." not working

Hey you are using wrong way to open "Show open apps." and that's why you are getting such type of problem. You can open "Show open apps." in the following ways.
    For Eg. When you are reading the instructions, to switch between help texts and the application that is open in the background, select Options > "Show open apps." and the desired application.
    You are using Menu key to open that command and that's why you are using getting this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Try this.
    1.First open any two application like music player and notepad.
    2.Now go to the message option.
    3. now go to the option and select "show open apps" which is the first option.
    4.Now you will able to see which options are running.

It seems that you are accidentally make some wrong setting in your mobile phone and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to reset your mobile to it's default setting. You can do this in the following ways.
    Just Dial *#7780# to reset your mobile phone.

As per my information it seems that there is some mobile's software related issue. It may be corrupted or damaged and that's why you are facing this issue. You can not fix this problem. You have to replace this mobile with new one to get rid out of this problem. Just show your warranty card and bill and asked for replacement.
    I hope this will help you.