Thread: N5310 Equalizer Problem

N5310 Equalizer Problem

I have recently got this phone which is called Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. i am using it from few weeks, i have check it out and this phone is from Finland. recently i discovered a problem with the Multimedia Menu of the phone. The option for the Equalizer Menu won't respond, whenever i select it, it is unable to respond. And also i am not able to go into the Music Player's Themes Menu to change it. Please help me i don't understand whats going on..

Re: N5310 Equalizer Problem

I think you need to update youe phone's software with the help of the software update application which is available on your phone. Also you can go on the official website and there you can have the latest and updated software for your phone which can help you out to solve your problem which you are facing on your phone. Just you need to visit the official website of the nokia by selecting your phone's model.

I think this may be the problem with the software of your phone. In this case you need to switch off your phone and then try to access your music menu on your phone. If this also deosn't helps you out then you need to check i out with the nokia service centre and ask them to solve this problem which you are facing it currently on your phone.

I was also having the same problem with my phone Nokia 2700 classic. But i was able to solve this problem by a simple method. As i was using 4 gb of memory card on my phone and the memory card was fully loaded with the data of mp3 files and videos on it. So due to this, the problem which you are facing was occurred on my phone. So to solve it i have to remove the unwanted data and make some space free on the phone as well as memory card. So try it.

This problem can be occurred by the unwanted files and also with the unsupported files which is saved in the memory of phone as well as in the memory card. So to solve this problem you need to remove all those unsupportive file from the phone and then try to use the music menu on your phone. It should really solve your problem and you will be able to use the your phone error free.

To solve this problem you can also do one thing. Just go in the settings of your phone menu and there you need to find the option of Restore Factory settings. Open it and then reset your phone memory to the default one which was previously when you bought it new. Your phone will restart and once the phone is switched you can then check out by going in the music menu of your phone. It should slove your problem.