Thread: Missing music and video files - N900

Missing music and video files - N900

Hi friends,

I am using Nokia N900 mobile phone. I am having some issue with Media player of this mobile phone. The problem is that when I check media file from the 'File Manager', it shows all of the media files. But when I use the Media player it doesn't show the all media file which are present in the 'File Manager'. I am totally confused because of this strange behavior of my N900 mobile. Please help me to overcome this media player issue of Nokia N900. Your help will be appreciable.

Re: Missing music and video files - N900

According to me there is very simple solution to your problem. I suggest you to refresh the playlist of the Media player of your mobile. Most of the times when you add new media file to you mobile it doesn't reflects into the media player list, you need to refresh this playlist. Please try this solution and let know if your problem get solved or not.

I think you Nokia N900 media player might comprises some issue. Which causes problem to the playing list of your media player. I think you need to try with media player other than integrated media player. I suggest you to try with 'Real player' for you mobile. I hope this will solve all your issues related to the media files.

It seems that there might be some problem in memory of your Nokia N900 mobile. The hardware may be some hardware issue occurred in your mobile. I suggest you to try with new memory card. If you still get issue with new memory card, the ultimate way to resolve this memory issue is to contact to the service center of your mobile.

Please go through the following solutions which will helps you to resolve your problem:
    • Try to refresh the playlist of media player.
    • Change the memory card of your mobile.
    • Visit nearest service center of your N900 mobile.