Thread: Unresolved Low MEMORY on Nokia E75

Unresolved Low MEMORY on Nokia E75

I have recently bought a Nokia E75 series phone which is supposed to have around 87mb of phone memory but the phone continuously flashes a Low memory message. When I checked the memory usage of the phone, it says about 61mb of memory is used up by other files. I cant figure out what is causing such problem and hence need your help in solving the Low memory issue in Nokia E75 phone. Any suggestions/solutions about the topic are more than welcome.

Re: Unresolved Low MEMORY on Nokia E75

Check all the files which are stored on the phone memory and check the space which is taken up by the files. If the files are large then transfer the files to the memory card. After transferring all the files to the memory card, see if the phone still gives the same low memory message or not. After transferring all the files to the memory card, the phone should not give the same error message while working.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There must be some application installed on the phone which is causing the leakage in the phone memory. Some applications have executable files which are not coded properly. If the application is not coded properly then the application will take up unnecessary memory space. Therefore check if there is any application installed on the phone and remove the applications one by one. Check the performance of the phone after removing each and every application. Once the leaky application is removed from the phone, you will not face the same problem again.

Try doing a hard reset on the phone and see if the problem still continues or not. Sometimes the firmware of the phone gets stuck in some loop while executing certain application on the phone. If such a situation occurs then the phone will give some random errors while working. Hence to bring the phone back to working state, you will have to perform a hard reset. To perform a hard reset on the phone, type "*#7370#" on your phone and select Yes. Now the phone will reboot. Check if the phone is working properly after rebooting.

The problem which you are facing is due to the bug in the firmware of the phone. The earlier version of the firmware which was available with Nokia E75 had many bugs which created problems in memory distribution in the phone. These bugs were resolved in the versions of the firmware which were released later. Hence take the phone to the nearest nokia care center and get the firmware of the phone updated. Once the firmware of the phone is updated, you will not face the same problem again.

I tried to hard reset the phone which worked for some days but after few days the phone again started to show the same message. So I took the phone to the nokia care center and got the firmware of the phone updated. After updating the firmware of the phone, now the problem is solved and the performance of the phone has also improved a lot. So thank you all for replying and solving my problem.