Thread: Sony Ericsson W995 Audio Quality

Sony Ericsson W995 Audio Quality

Hello,
    I am trying to buy a brand new sony ericsson w995, I have heard that the audio / sound quality of the phone is good, but I have really not seen the mobile. So, if you can give some review about the audio quality of W995, it would be great. Also, more information about this phones features are all welcomed.
    www.techarena.in

Re: Sony Ericsson W995 Audio Quality

Hello,
    The Sony Ericsson W995 is beautifully designed first with the silver touch and the blisters on the back. The stereo sound is very good and the display is bright and clear. With the 8-megapixel camera comes with a very good including LED flash. Finally, Sony Ericsson also brings standard 3.5mm plug for headphones, congratulations! The phone comes with an 8 GB memory card and headphones comfortable (unfortunately without a microphone). Negative on the whole, the limited battery life and the volume of the headphones are relatively small.

Hello,
    I for one have a W995 and have no problems at all ... other cell phone users have rated the The have also given 4-5 stars! of the Walkamn can not keep up is a iPod, too clear, I know from personal experience. This is also very difficult to create the same sound as in make a iPod. I recommend this phone to the Sony Ericsson brand further as, for it is nonsense to make a cell phone from the rest depends on.
    Some features
    - Camera
    - Easy to use
    - Walkman, equipment, design it all

Hello,
    The audio features are a mobile phone outstanding for. To evaluate the audio properties, I have the W995, after a long burn in period, the 3.5 mm jack connector attached DIY amplifier the upper middle class and aluminum-Vollkonus-8cm range speakers (OmnesAudio), is about. In addition, say that the Selbsbauendstufe without sound or speaker controller manages, so that the W995 this play alone had. In Auditory been with a Creative X-FI extreme music, Platinum sound card, quickly realized that the sound card the W995 not the water could reach. Territorial, precise, balanced, but especially in the bass range, the W995 provides amazing.

Hello,
    What I feel

- Very good audio output stage, good sound and radio reception.
    - 3.5 mm jack connector, headphones, etc.
    - In close-up photos show many details
    - Audio Player can only play mp3, mp4 and video player currently rules only 3GP
    - Camara has low light sensitivity, poor lightning
    - No built-in FM Transmitter

Hello,
    Very good phone. Just perfect for every user. Perfect sound quality, very good camera, totally stylish design and excellent workmanship. Latest technology, yet small and handy. A highlight is the excellent image quality, which we prefer movies instead of music on the mobile load already will. Only a tiny little defect is that there is no flash.