Thread: Unable to play 3gp files on Nokia 6303 classic using application player

Unable to play 3gp files on Nokia 6303 classic using application player

Hi,
    I am using a nokia 6303 phone and i am not able to play 3gp video on my phone using video player application. There was a problem with my realplayer on my phone and i was not able to play 3gp files with it, then i downloaded a software which can help me to play 3gp video on my phone. But unfortunately the application player was also not able to play the video files. So please help me to solve this problem..

Re: Unable to play 3gp files on Nokia 6303 classic using application player

You need to check out with the extension of the file as there are some of the files which are not able to play with the 3gp player on the phone. If you want then you can use the files on your computer to see it and also you can convert these files which are not playable on the phone to the appropriate format which can help you to play them on your phone with respect to the player.

If the application is not supportive and it is not able to play the video file then you can use other applications which can help you to play the videos. You can use SmartMovie application which supports 3gp, avi, flv etc video formats and also it can easily install on your phone and help you to play the video files with the best quality. You can get it on the official website of this applications.

As you have stated that you are not able to play 3gp video on your phone, it think you need to check out for the software update on the official website of Nokia and then you can get the best supported codecs for the player which you are using on your phone. And also you need to update the realplayer of your phone to play the video error free.

You can also use some of the most downloaded softwares by the users, which is called CorePlayer which can help you to play the latest and all the popular video files and formats on your phone. This software is available on most of the website for free and you can download it and install it on your phone to avoid the problem of video playback on your phone.

I think you need to check it out the format of the files which you want to play on your phone and also you should know that what format of files is supported by the phone to play a video. I know that all the nokia phones they use 3gp files and i think you need to have the video files in 3gp and if it is not playable on the phone and the files may be corrupted. To check it you can try with other video files by playing it on your phone.