Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-04-2010

How do I fix my streaming video pixelation?

I am the owner of the HTC Tilt 2 which is a month old. But having the problem while streaming the video on the same. When i watch the video on the same it comes in the pixelated form. I have tried different video for the same but getting the same. So if any one knows about the How do I fix my streaming video pixelation? help me. Thanks in advance.
Old 20-04-2010

Re: How do I fix my streaming video pixelation?

Have you made any changes to the connection of your device as it seems to be the issue of the download method has been changed. If you have made any changes then roll back the change you have made. As if you have changed the download methods from Wifi to 3G then you will be getting low data rate which causes the pixelation in video.
Old 20-04-2010

Which media player you are using with the your device i.e. HTC Tilt 2? Some time the browser is also responsible for playing the video on the same. As if browser is not supporting the Flash player then might be you are experiencing the Pixelation in the streaming Video. So it is better to use the Skyfire which is best known for the flash player download on the Windows Mobile.
Old 20-04-2010

As per the problem of your concern with then video playing in the browser let me tell you that you should give a try to the Skyfire Browser which is completely dedicated to the mobile only. Loading of the website or the Video is faster then any other browser supported by the device. So try this out for once and see whether you are getting same issue or not.
Old 20-04-2010

Have you tried the hard reset of your device? If not then it is advisable that you should give a try to Hard reset which might resolve the issue. As some time the issue with the corrupt file which causes the device to behave improper. Doing the hard reset restore the device to its default factory setting. So do the same and see whether the issue got resolved or not.
Old 20-04-2010

As per my knowledge it is better to ask about the solution of your problem to the HTC itself. They are having the number of user and might be some had already gone through the same. So if you will ask for the help then they might help you with the proper reply or guide you regarding the issue that you are getting with the same. Thanks

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,