Thread: Battery level (indicator) Nokia E71

Battery level (indicator) Nokia E71

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from the last week. My mobile's battery indicator doesn't show perfect battery level. It all the time shows full battery status. When battery level become very low it shows only 1line. Due to this I unable to understand when to charge. I don't know how to fix this problem. Anyone else having problem with Battery level (indicator) of Nokia E71? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Battery level (indicator) Nokia E71

Hey it seems that you haven't charge your mobile phone for around 3 hours after you bought it. It is stated that in the user manual, you must first charge it for around 3 hours to optimize your battery performance. In this case you have to charge your mobile for 3 hours to get rid out of this problem. Just switch of your mobile and charge it continuously for 3 hours.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Why don't you use iON BatteryTimer for your mobile phone. It can be installed on any S60 3rd device with 320x240 and 240x320 pixels screen resolution while offering the control of operating time remaining to complete discharge, providing the estimated future date&time of the battery being completely discharged and presenting how long the battery holds its charge on average. The iON presents data in three ways: main application, standby plug-in, power saver. It has following features.
    Provides information about:

* Operating time remaining to complete discharge,
    * Estimated future date&time of the battery being completely discharged,
    * How long the battery holds its charge on average,

Hey I also have the same problem, then I use following steps and now I able to fix this problem. I think you also use this steps to fix this problem.
    1.First download and install any theme on your mobile phone.
    2.Now restart your mobile phone.
    3.Now change that theme with your default one.
    Now you will able to see battery indicator with proper battery level.

If you are getting problem with your mobile's inbuilt battery indicator, then you have to use another battery indicator for your mobile phone like Light Bulb Battery Indicator. Light Bulb Battery Indicator Screensaver / Wallpaper. Light Bulb Battery Indicator show the power use on your mobile phone. It is very easy to use and install. You can get this from OVI store.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's battery and that's why you are getting such type or problem. In this case try to remove and insert battery in your mobile phone. After this if you still have the same problem, then you have to replace your battery with new one to fix this problem.