Thread: Installing Music/Video Via Card Reader?

Installing Music/Video Via Card Reader?

Hello, I am not having more knowledge about the HTC HD2 which I have bought recently. I want to know the details from which I will able to install the Music, videos and photos via card reader with my MAC and Windows 7 computer. I want to know the details from which I will able to get the solution for my problem. If I try to do this by bluetooth then MAC not recognizing it. So, if you are having any details for that then please provide that to me.

Re: Installing Music/Video Via Card Reader?

Hello, you can simply make use of the Wifi Remote Access for your problem. By making use of that you will able to get the solution for your use. As I am making use of that without any problem. You will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply make use of that and get solved for your problem. You just need to connect with the help of the WiFi Remote Access for this purpose and get the solution for your problem.

I am making use of the Card Reader for adding data to my memory card and then if you make use of the simple copy and pasting method then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the connect your memory card to the computer with the help of the card reader and then you can simply use that as the Pen Drive and add the data as you want. So, simply do that and get the solution for your problem.

Yes, you can install that means you can copy the content from your computer to your memory card and get the details for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the card reader and connect it to your computer and get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then simply copy and paste that. You will able to get the solution for your problem. It will solve your problem.

Hello, you can do that. Just make use of the card reader for this. As if you make use of the card reader then you will not need to use the sych for your data. You can simply copy and paste the content which you want and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.