Thread: HTC HD2 Accidently Deleted SD Card Data

HTC HD2 Accidently Deleted SD Card Data

Hi, I have recently bought the HTC HD2 and while working on it, I have by mistake deleted all of the data from the HTC HD2 SD card. Due to this problem, I am not able to get to use the Movie Transformers and also different games which are exist on the memory card. Now I want to reload the content on HTC HD2 SD card which was exist before deleting. If anyone is having details about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: HTC HD2 Accidently Deleted SD Card Data

Hello, you must need to use the Restore Factory setting option and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will restore your mobile to the setting which are exist when you bought it for new. So, simply check out that and get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. You just need to do that and then check out the applications.

Hello, you need to ask the HTC for the solution. It may be possible that they are having any facility from which you will able to get the existing applications and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. You just need to make use of the help from them. They will definitely solve your problem and you will able to get the existing applications and data back.

Hello, the games which are preloaded with the HTC HD2 are preloaded and you will able to get that from the internet. And the movies which are existing on your memory card can be simply added on the memory card by taking backup from any other source. So, simply do that and get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that. So, just do that.

Hello, If you want to take backup of all of the data, then you can either try to get that from the person which is having HTC HD2 and copy all of the contents to your HTC and solve the problem or you can go to the store and then from them you can take all of the applications and movies and solve your problem. So, simply do that and get the solution.